Our clinical services include comprehensive eye examinations, fitting for all types of contact lenses and the diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases. We provide pre and post-operative care for laser, cataract and other eye surgeries.
Our qualified opticians are always at your service. Please see the Optical Services section for more information.
Our doctors are experts in contact lenses and routinely exam patients of all prescription types. Patients with complex prescriptions are delighted to find they have options in contact lenses. Our large inventory of contact lenses allows you to receive your contacts the same day in most cases.
Colored contact lenses are available for our patients with or without correction powers for those interested in a change.
Facilities and Equipment
We have the following equipment to diagnose and treat conditions of the eye:
- Cirrus OCT Retinal Scan captures highly detailed, three-dimensional images of the retina. This aids in the diagnosis and management of numerous retinal conditions including diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
- Optos Daytona provides a 200 degree high definition view of the retina helping to ensure optimal ocular health and diagnose peripheral retinal diseases.
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer tests peripheral vision to threshold levels helping to diagnose and manage glaucoma and other neurological conditions.
- Canon Fundus Photography takes retinal photos under high magnification assisting in the management of glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Medmont Corneal Topographer creates a 3-dimensional map of the surface of the curvature of the cornea. This is valuable in assessing refractive surgery candidates, fitting of contact lenses, and diagnosing corneal diseases such as keratoconus.
- AdaptDX is a dark adaptation test, the earliest physiological test available for detecting risk for macular degeneration.
Our opticians can demonstrate the latest lens types and tints available. See our polaroid demonstration to discover if polarized lenses are right for you. We have an in-house optical laboratory to assure you get your glasses as quickly as possible.
Our waiting room is designed for your comfort. Enjoy articles from our magazine selection or use your electronic device with our Wifi connection while enjoying complimentary coffee or tea from our Kreuig brewer. For the children, a play room is provided. We have toys and lots of fun books. Parents love this room for their children.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna Vision
- First Look Vision
- Humana Vision
- MetLife Vision
- National Vision Administrators (NVA)
- Superior Vision
- United Healthcare
- VisionCare (VCP)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.